Select Page

M+

Bioavailable mineral supplement formula

Boon’s M+ living minerals concentrate is a synergist blend that contains the perfect ratio of all 7 major minerals and all the trace minerals you need in proper ionic form to allow maximum absorption by the body. M+ is specially formulated to help your body maintain a healthy balance every day.

Minerals are the essential building blocks of life

Your body needs the proper type and amount of minerals for optimal health and vitality.  Boon’s M+ has been specially formulated with the perfect ratio of minerals in a form as close to nature as possible to allow for maximum absorption by the body.

While you can usually get your minerals from a balanced diet, minerals are often lacking in meals due to the over-processed nature of today’s foods. M+ mineral formula provides the best balance your body needs to maintain a healthy balance every day.

The major minerals for humans are Magnesium, Sodium, Sulfur, Potassium, Phosphorus, and Calcium. The minor trace or trace minerals are needed in microscopic amounts: Chromium, Copper, Fluorine, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, and Zinc. The minor or trace minerals make up 1% of the total minerals in the body, while the major minerals are the other 99%.

Boon uses the top form of Magnesium Chloride in our M+ formula with the smallest nanosized particles on the market – which means more absorption in your body than most regular Magnesium supplements. Other forms are barely absorbable by humans.

Our Magnesium Chloride has a stability constant of zero. This means it has a weaker molecular bond and requires less energy to be broken down and assimilated by your body. Consider another common magnesium product on pharmacy shelves, magnesium citrate: it has a stability constant of 2.8, which means it takes a lot of energy to break it down. This is important, as we assimilate magnesium not as the magnesium chloride compound, but rather as free magnesium and chloride ions once the covalent bond is broken.

When we talk about minerals being ionic and bioavailable, the relationship to stability constants and molecular size is what matters. If you are ingesting a form of minerals that has a high stability constant, you are probably not absorbing them at all.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.